Step out of the safety of the city and wade into alien environments with Rinobers Futuristic Outlands!
RPG Maker MZ
RPG Maker MV
Rinober is back with another tileset in his incredible painted style that brings familiar and foreign nature to life. 29 tilesets covering A1, A2, A4, A5, and B sheets offer up a huge variety of details to make each world unique and memorable as your heroes journey across the galaxy. Explore crystalline mountains in the hopes of finding rare minerals, venture to lands where a mix of low gravity and element-rich atmosphere forms floating rings instead of clouds, and interact with gooey aliens who live in fungal forests with this pack!
With recolors of pretty much every tile, you can easily make sister planets stand out by having purple mushrooms instead of brown, or add some variation to the ground and water depending on if it’s safe to walk on or if it can leak poison right through armored boots! Let your Earthlings rest while surrounded by familiar pine trees and flowers or mess with their minds by having familiar plants be taller than they’re used to, such as towering venus fly traps and gnarled thorny vines as thick as their torsos.
This pack also includes character sprites for animals such as birds and stalk-eyed aliens, objects like bubbles and statues, and 16 unique humans alongside more than 100 human character sheet variations, enough to populate an entire planet!
And if that wasn’t enough, each character and tileset comes in two versions: one with black outlines and one with colored outlines! So choose which aesthetic perfectly fits your game or mix-and-match to get your maps looking just how you imagined them. Explore wild alien planets and learn why so many people stick to the sci-fi cities with Rinobers Futuristic Outlands!
* Each graphic comes in two styles: one with black outlines, the other one with colored outlines for less contrast.
* 17 unique tilesets + color variations (including A1, A2, A4 and A5)
* 16 new character sprites with numerous variations
* 4 unique animals (bird, butterfly, fish, alien creature)
* 20 additional character sets such as character statues, animated bushes, fruits and water effects
* A guide on how to use the graphics is included
* This pack is for use in RPG Maker Series or the engine of your choice.
* OK to be used in Commercial projects
* Contents can be edited
* OK for use in games with gore
* OK for use in adult-rated games